Search User Login Menu
Tools
Close

Saint Patrick's Episcopal Church, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

Ronald O'Neal 0 1801 Article rating: 5.0
About Us

In July of 1909, the Bishop of Colorado, the Right Reverend Spalding, believed that Pagosa Springs held promise for an Episcopal Church. He persuaded a Mr. Fielding to come and hold services. In July 1910, the Rev. Beede arrived to start a church. As time went on, the church in Pagosa became a mission of St. Mark’s in Durango, and once a month a priest would come to hold services in homes, public buildings, and in the Methodist church. In October 1968, ground was broken at the corner of Lewis and Second Streets for St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church. The first services in the new church were held December 24, 1968 and the church was consecrated on November 10, 1970.

St. Paul's Episcopal Society, Shelton, CT 06484

Ronald O'Neal 0 1871 Article rating: No rating
About Us

St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, the second oldest religious community in Shelton, was founded originally as a branch of the Church of England in 1740 when the construction of the first church building began. Christopher Newton, the first full-time pastor for the church, served as the “Missioner in the Parish of Repton in the Colony of Connecticut” from 1753 until his death in 1787.

Campbell AME Church, Washington, DC 20020

Ronald O'Neal 0 2019 Article rating: No rating
About Us

Campbell AME Church, located in the heart of the Anacostia, is continuously creating new and innovative ways to connect with the hearts and spirits of people through prayer, ministry and leadership. Steeped in 147 years of rich history, Campbell AME Church continues to be a beacon of light in the Anacostia community. Campbell AME Church, Reaching Up to Reach Out.

Asbury United Methodist Church, New Castle, DE 19720

Ronald O'Neal 0 2338 Article rating: No rating
About Us

Asbury United Methodist Church began as Wilmington Manor Methodist Church in 1945, after first meeting in a Roller Skating Rink near where Wilmington University is today. The first church was built across Route 40, on a spot presently occupied by Season’s Pizza. After outgrowing our initial church building, the church relocated in 1957 to its present location at the intersection of 141 (Basin Road) and 40, and changed our name to Asbury, taking the name and legacy of the first Methodist Church in the city of Wilmington.
RSS
12345678910Last

EasyDNNNewsSearch

Back To Top